Screen Builders has been providing Boca Raton and all of Palm Beach County with custom designed pool screen enclosures since 1977. We take pride in our unsurpassed level of professionalism and reliability. We carefully analyze the building area to create a custom enclosure tailored to your individual needs and wants. We offer screen enclosures in both one and two story configurations as well as a vast array of roof style options, such as flat, peak, half and full mansard, gable and hip.
What can you expect?
Screen Builders has a commitment to engineering and construction perfection. We use only the best materials in our enclosures to ensure structural integrity for years to come.
Why should you invest in a Pool Screen Enclosure?
Yes! From blocking harmful UV rays to keeping pests out, the utility associated with pool screens make it a sound and enjoyable investment. Screen enclosures keep your pool cleaner longer, lower the time and cost of keeping up with your pool, expand your living area, keep children and pets secure, and enjoy outdoor poolside dining without annoying bugs or other pests. You can maximize the utility of your property, getting a pool screen enclosure is a no brainer.
- We only use the strongest alloy aluminum 6061-T61 available on the market, capable of withstanding an excess of 150mph winds. This industry leading alloy allows for higher and wider screens that were before impossible to construct.
- Innovative Snap-Lock Framing system hides 80 percent of all screws for a clean, professional look that is simply un-paralleled.
- Our premium grade screen cloth serves terms of up to 3 times longer than traditional screens. Stretching beyond the previous 3-4 years and pushing 8-10 years respectively.
- The Exclusive DuPont powder coated paint we use is up to 300 percent thicker than the standard providing exemplary durability and long term strength. This helps your enclosure to retain its color and gloss retention, as well give it added abrasion resistance.
- In preparation for Florida’s powerful storm winds, we often place our concrete masonry footers as deep as 18 inches instead of the standard of 12 inches, to give the structure added strength and durability.
- We can prevent constant gutter overflow and keep excess water off your roof and in your gutter by installing diverters, which can prevent mildew issues in the future.
- The EZ drain doors placed between each vertical screen wall give room for the rainwater to pass quickly cutting down mildew development and problematic corrosion.
- We use screwed that have been applied with a thermoset finish, chemically bonded base coat and color stable top coats all to minimize corrosion.
- We also use larger sized wall uprights and roof beams which are supported by factory installed bracing for industry leading quality assurance.
- With our revered shade screens, you can specifically shade certain areas where seats or guests may be predominantly located.
- We offer pet resistant screens below chair rail for protection against damage caused by pets and landscaping instruments.
- Custom Pet doors available for small, medium and large pets.
- Florida glass – laminated screening with a translucent vinyl to keep sprinklers and ground dirt out, great for privacy. Available in Shade (40-50%), Sunscreen (70%), Suntex 80 (80%), or Suntex 90 (90%)
- Kick plates – available in a variety of heights (8″, 12″, 16″, 20″, 24″, 30″and 36″)
- Last but not least our enclosures come with removable screen panels – Removing the panels allows wind to pass through the enclosures, drastically reducing the wind resistance and ensuring that your enclosure will endure through a harsh storm. Put the power of preparedness in your hands.
- Keeps mosquitoes and pests out.
- Allows for poolside or patio dining without bugs
- Lowers pool maintenance costs and keeps pool pristine clean
- Expands home living area
- Blocks harmful UV rays
- Keeps children and pets secure inside